For orders placed prior to 7/07/2018, please click here: Prior Orders.
Pacific Star Products accepts returns for item(s) that are in new condition from domestic and international customers. A 10% restocking fee is charged of the cost of each returned item; Customers are responsible for all shipping costs.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and would like to return it, simply email us at [email protected] within 15 days of receiving your package to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) and we will email you an RMA# within 24 hours after receiving your email request.
To return an item or items:
- Please request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Once you have received the RMA#, please print the RMA# on the outside of the shipping package.
- Please let us know the reason for your return when you request the RMA#.
- Please make sure the item(s) are/is in an unused condition and that it includes all the original packaging materials. Items that have been washed cannot be accepted.
- If your order included more than one item, please package only the items you wish to return and let us know the product id of those item(s) when you request your RMA#.
- When using the original shipping container for the return please tape the opening of the container and also remove any old shipping labels. You can also tape the new shipping label on top of the old label.
- Please don't use the item's packaging as a shipping container for example: a shoe box. The original shipping container is fine provided it has not been damaged and can be reused for the return.
To get started with a return, please send us an email message to [email protected] to request and RMA# and follow the above instructions.
As soon as your return is approve we will credit your original funding source and confirm it via email.
- Returned packages not marked with a Return Merchandise Authorization number "RMA#" are automatically refused and the refused package will be handed back to the delivering courier.
- No RMA# will be issued for items that have been custom sized or customized or personalized in anyway at the request of the customer or when it is expressed in the product's page as "not returnable"; also, no refunds or exchanges will be made for such items.
- For domestic orders; even though shipping costs are not charged for such orders, we will still deduct the full amount we paid to ship the order to the customer, from any refund due to the customer.
- For international customers; the shipping charge is not refundable.
- Orders or item exchange requests will be treated as new orders (please allow the current lead time for those particular items to ship).
- Customer assumes full responsibility if a package is loss or damaged after it has been refused by us for lack of a printed RMA# on the outside of the package.
- Returned item(s) will not be approved if items have been stained or that contain pet hair or hair from other creatures including human. They will be consider as used and no refunds or exchanges will be made for such items. No exceptions!
- If return item(s) is/are not approved because of a violation or violations of our Returns policy then it will be up to the customer to provide return shipping back to the customer.
- The sale will be considered final for any item or order, if no request for an RMA # has been received by us from the customer within 15 days after delivery of the item(s) has been made; no refunds will be issued or exchanges made after this time-frame.
- After an RMA# is issued the customer will have up to 10 days to turn in the returning item(s) over to the shipping courier (USPS, UPS, Fed EX, etc..). If the customer fails to hand the package over to the courier by this time-frame the RMA# will be voided and the package will not be accepted.
- After an RMA# has expired, another one will not be issue for the same order.
For a complete list of all of our store's policies please view our Terms and Conditions page.