This solid wedgewood blue colored swag window curtain valance is available with or without white lining and an optional center piece.
- Both Left and Right Swag Valance Pieces Measure about 74" in Total Width and 36" in Length at its Longest Points.
- Fits Windows up to 40" Wide.
- Optional Center Piece measures 40" Wide and about 14" Long.
- 2" Pocket to Insert Curtain Rod for Hanging.
- 2" Header above the Rod Pocket for Decorative Purposes.
- Constructed of Easy-Care, Pre-Shrunk, Perma Press Polyester/Cotton Broadcloth.
- Available with or without White Lining.
- Wash: Gentle, Tumble Low, Low Iron if needed.
- Order center piece for wider windows.
- Swag valance in the above image is featured on a 36" rod.
- Custom size for this wedgewood blue swag valance is do-able, please contact us.
- Free fabric samples are available for this solid wedgewood blue swag valance. Please send us your request to [email protected], please be sure to include the item id. Limit 5 swatches per customer.
: Please read for important product information.
- If searching for a specific color that will complete a color combination or that will tie into an existing home decor, then we highly recommend that before ordering you first request a fabric sample of this item plus a few more in other or similar colors to get an idea of how the item(s) will look or perform with the existing decor. This will ensure that you order the item that best fits into your decoration scheme, the first time around.
- For a less-formal, casual look an unlined swag valance works fine as it looks less restrictive.
- For a denser (less transparent for more privacy), more formal and heavier weight swag valance, please consider adding white lining.
- We recommend that all matching curtains that will be placed where they will be visible at the same time to either be lined or unlined but not in a combination of both. Reason being that although they are the same color the resulting appearance for lined and unlined curtains can be quite different.
- Due to the complex nature of dyes and fabric, manufacturers can not always guarantee that the fabric produced in any giving color will match exactly any past or future batches. For this reason we suggest that all matching items of interest be placed in the same order to reduce the chances of having matching items in different shades of the same color.
- Although shade variations sometimes do happen and it is something that is out of our control, we do however go to great lengths to match previous orders but we don't make it a guarantee we'll succeed (same color shade variations is not a defect).