This solid eggplant purple colored swag window curtain valance is available in many lengths. Also with optional white or same color lining and optional extra center pieces.
- Both Left and Right Swag Valance Pieces Measure about 74" in Total Width.
- Choice of Several Lengths (measured from top to bottom at the longest points) for a Great Fit.
- Center of Swag Pieces (the inside length at the shortest points) measure about 14" in Length.
- Fits Windows up to 40" Wide.
- Optional Center Piece(s) (for extra wide windows) measure 40" Wide and about 14" Long.
- Choice of 1 1/2" or 3" Pockets (to Insert Curtain Rod for Hanging).
- 1 1/2" Header (above the Rod Pocket) for Decorative Purposes.
- Optional White or Same Color Lining.
- Constructed of Easy-Care, Pre-Shrunk, Perma Press Polyester/Cotton Broadcloth.
- Wash: Gentle, Tumble Low, Low Iron if needed.
- Order center piece for wider windows.
- Swag valance in the above image is featured on a 36" wide curtain rod.
- If adding white or same color lining to the swag valance, please select the white or same color lining length range value that includes the "Desired Length" of the swag valance.
- Custom size for this eggplant purple swag valance is do-able, please contact us.
- Free fabric samples are available for this solid eggplant purple swag valance. Please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, please be sure to include the item id. Limit 5 swatches per customer.
: More on this eggplant purple swag valance.
- For a less-formal, casual look an unlined swag valance works fine as it looks light and airy.
- For a denser (more formal) and heavier weight swag valance, please consider adding white or same color lining.
White Lining vs Same Color Lining:
White lining goes very well with just about all other colors. It softens up the appearance of the item, helping it to blend with the rest of the decor and can also make a nice contrast with the main color of the item and with its surroundings. It is well recommended as backing for any item in any color.
Same color lining goes well with softer colors and where no need for blending in is necessary. However, it is not highly recommended for intense (very bright or very dark) colors as it may highly contrast with its surroundings; unless-however, it is done with that intention.
- We recommend that all matching curtains that will be placed where they will be visible at the same time to either be lined or unlined but not in a combination of both. Reason being that although they are the same color the resulting appearance for lined and unlined curtains can be quite different.
- Due to the complex nature of dyes and fabric, manufacturers can not always guarantee that the fabric produced in any giving color will match exactly any past or future batches. For this reason we suggest that all matching items of interest be placed in the same order to reduce the chances of having matching items in different shades of the same color.
- Although shade variations sometimes do happen and it is something that is out of our control; we do however, go to great lengths to match previous orders but we can't guarantee that we'll succeed in doing so (same color shade variations is not a defect).